Overall Satisfaction with Civic Services of 90% or more
|Online Survey (%)||83||82||78||73||79||77||83|
|Phone Survey (%)||92||88||87||83||86||85||88|
How are other cities doing?
2016 Percentage of Residents who are Satisfied or Very Satisfied with Civic Services
What do we need to do to achieve this target?
- Define service levels and the funding needed for service level options. City Council will approve the level of service to be provided.
- Allocate resources to civic services based on approved service levels.
- Implement Service Saskatoon to track contacts from citizens and provide timely and appropriate responses.
What are the benefits of achieving the target?
- Approved levels of service will provide more clarity around the services that citizens can expect to receive.
- Resources will be focused on achieving approved service levels in areas of importance to citizens.
What are the risks?
- Unexpected events such as extreme weather may impact the allocation of City resources.
- Changes in growth could impact anticipated revenues needed to fund services to meet citizen expectations.