Saskatoon’s Community Associations offer residents a chance to join together, plan and provide programs and events, and get to know their neighbours. Take part in your Community Association and help make your community an even better place to live!
There are many ways you can volunteer for your Community Association:
- coach soccer
- write a newsletter article
- flood the outdoor rink
- take meeting minutes
- clean up your park
- chair a meeting
- help organize special events
- help arrange for adult fitness programs
- assist with membership drives and fundraising
- help develop children's recreation programs
- be the bookkeeper for the association
- coordinate youth activities
Community Association Volunteers make friends, share their knowledge & expertise, get exercise or build their resume with positive work experience.
For information on volunteering with other agencies within the community, please see the resources below: