Gordon Howe Campground
Camp in the heart of the city! Gordon Howe Campground is a mature campground with 135 serviced sites, located at 1640 Avenue P South. Make reservations beginning in April.
Whether you've been on the road a few hours or a few days, driving through the gates of Gordon Howe Campground in Saskatoon is like coming home.
- Clean and green - that's what you'll see. Well-lit streets lead the way to 135 serviced sites. A green canopy of trees, with shrubs, flower beds and planters splashing the grounds with colour.
- Motorhome, trailer, folding camper, fifth wheel, truck camper or big rig - we're happy to accommodate every traveler.
- Each campsite has its own barbecue and picnic table, with landscaping designed to create a sense of privacy.
Sun or Shade?
Gordon Howe is a mature campground, which means we can offer you a choice of bright, sunny locations and cool, shady bays... or something in between.
At Your Fingertips
The services and amenities you need to make your stay a relaxing, comfortable experience are right here, on-site. The list includes laundry facilities, free showers, confectionary, firewood and more.
We're Here 24/7
- 135 electrical & water sites plus 12 tent sites
- Shaded and sunny sites
- Paved, well-lit roads
- Barbecues and picnic tables on site
- Manager on-site 24 hours a day
- Washrooms & free showers
- Pay telephones
- Free wireless Internet access
- Firewood available
- Laundry facilities
You'll Like The Neighbours
One of the great things about camping in the city is that you're just a short drive from, well, everything! Check out the attractions and activities available from the City of Saskatoon below:
- Holiday Park Golf Course - Located right next door, pick up your clubs and swing on over!
- Riversdale Pool
- PotashCorp Playland at Kinsmen Park
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
2017 Accommodation Rates
|RV Sites||15 amp||30 amp||50 amp|
Tent Area - No Service
Daily - $22.00
Overflow - No Service
Daily - $18.00
Portable Waste Dump
Per Use - $7.50
- Monthly sites not available May long weekend to mid-August in 2017.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates must be paid upon registration.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change and are non-refundable.
- Taxes included in all rates.
Leisure Gift Cards