Gordon Howe Campground
New! Online booking will be available for the 2019 Season.
Bookings will be accepted online beginning April 16, but account activation can be done beginning April 1st. Check back soon for a link to the registration page.
Telephone phone reservations continue to be available beginning April 16.
Payment for both online and telephone bookings is due at time of registration.
Camp in the heart of the city! Gordon Howe Campground is a mature campground with 135 serviced sites, located at 1640 Avenue P South. Make reservations beginning in April.
Whether you've been on the road a few hours or a few days, driving through the gates of Gordon Howe Campground in Saskatoon is like coming home.
- Clean and green - that's what you'll see. Well-lit streets lead the way to 135 serviced sites. A green canopy of trees, with shrubs, flower beds and planters splashing the grounds with colour.
- Motorhome, trailer, folding camper, fifth wheel, truck camper or big rig - we're happy to accommodate every traveler.
- Each campsite has its own barbecue and picnic table, with landscaping designed to create a sense of privacy.
Sun or Shade?
Gordon Howe is a mature campground, which means we can offer you a choice of bright, sunny locations and cool, shady bays... or something in between.
At Your Fingertips
The services and amenities you need to make your stay a relaxing, comfortable experience are right here, on-site. The list includes laundry facilities, free showers, confectionary, firewood and more.
We're Here 24/7
- 135 electrical & water sites plus 12 tent sites
- Shaded and sunny sites
- Paved, well-lit roads
- Barbecues and picnic tables on site
- Manager on-site 24 hours a day
- Washrooms & free showers
- Pay telephones
- Free wireless Internet access
- Firewood available
- Laundry facilities
You'll Like The Neighbours
One of the great things about camping in the city is that you're just a short drive from, well, everything! Check out the attractions and activities available from the City of Saskatoon below:
- Holiday Park Golf Course - Located right next door, pick up your clubs and swing on over!
- Riversdale Pool
- Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
2019 Accommodation Rates
|RV Sites||15 amp||30 amp||50 amp|
Tent Area - No Service
Daily - $23.00
Overflow - No Service
Daily - $20.00
Portable Waste Dump
Per Use - $8.00
- Monthly sites not available May long weekend to mid-August in 2019.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates must be paid upon registration.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Rates are subject to change and are non-refundable.
- Taxes included in all rates.
Leisure Gift Cards