Information and Collection Schedules for the City’s Garbage, Recycling and Food and Yard Waste are provided through the collection calendar. To help residents manage their household waste, recycling is collected every two weeks and garbage is collected weekly or every two weeks (depending on the time of year). Subscribers to the optional Green Cart program have their yard and food waste collected every two weeks from May to early November. Once Green Cart orders are processed, subscribers can find their collection day on the online calendar (below). Please refer to the Green Cart Yard and Food Waste webpage for information related to new green cart delivery times.
Personal information on this form will only be used for the sole purpose of the City of Saskatoon Waste Collection Search/Notification program.
Please note that garbage collection for December 2017 has been rescheduled for households located in the following neighbourhoods: Adelaide/Churchill, Buena Vista, Eastview, Haultain, Nutana Park, and Nutana Suburban Centre. Print your new calendar online or mark December 23 for collection on your current calendar.
Collection Calendar and Reminders
- Collection calendars are for single family homes only. They are not for apartment buildings, condos, schools and businesses.
- Search your home address for your printable collection calendar.
- Sign-up for handy email or phone reminders. Reminders as direct messages will be provided through Twitter as well.
- If you are not receiving email reminders, check your junk mail preferences or click “Need help” in collection calendar.
- Add your calendar to your Google Calendar, iCal, or Microsoft Outlook calendar on your iPhone, iPad (for iCal feeds on iPhone/iPad hold down the "Subscribe to calendar" button then select "Open in calendar"), Android phone, or desktop computer.
- The Waste and Recycling Calendar and Guide are mailed to each household in December of each year. Watch for yours.