Zoo Season Pass
New Rates in Effect April 1, 2020
New daily admission and season pass rates will come into effect April 1, 2020:
|Youth (6-18 yrs)||$25.50|
|Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Free|
The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo has launched its new Zoo Season Pass. Zoo Season Pass holders will experience a variety of benefits including:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- Invitation to special events and exhibit previews
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada including:
- Free admission to Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Free admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Free admission to Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Free admission to Safari Niagara
- Free admission to Little Ray's Nature Centres
- 50% off admission to Zoo de Granby
- 50% off admission to Toronto Zoo
Zoo Season Passes are valid January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year and passes are available in youth (6-18), adult (19+) and family.
A family is defined as a group up to seven individuals, related by birth, legal status, or marriage, with a maximum of two adults.
Where to Buy
Zoo Season Passes are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
- Cosmo Civic Centre
- Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Lakewood Civic Centre
- Lawson Civic Centre
- Saskatoon Field House
- Shaw Centre
- City Hall (2nd floor, Recreation & Community Development)
Zoo Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Zoo Season Passes (Pass) are non-transferable.
- You must present your Pass when entering the facility or you will be required to pay admission.
- The City reserves the right to ask for verification of the owner of the Pass.
- Fraudulent use of this Pass will result in revoked privileges.
- Member’s photo will be taken at time of Pass purchase. Photos will not be used for purposes other than
- Passes are non-refundable.
- The City reserves the right to close all or part of the facility for regular maintenance and/or special bookings.
- If you lose your Pass, another will be issued wherever Passes are sold at a cost of $5.00 plus taxes.