There are a variety of registered programs at the City's leisure facilities for all ages, skill levels and interests. The seasonal Leisure Guide contains a complete listing of the many registered programs available. Don't delay, register for a class today!
What is a Registered Program?
Registered programs provide the public with the opportunity to participate in a pre-defined set of activities that are instructor-led. There are a range of Red Cross Swim, preschool, children's, youth and MeTaWeTan, adult, specialized wellness and family registered programs offered each season at all of the leisure facilities.
- These programs require pre-registration and payment of a class fee
- Access is not included with a daily general admission, bulk ticket or LeisureCard
Registering for a Program
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. During this time, many people register online and on the phone at once. Additional online and telephone resources are put in place to ensure the registration process is as smooth as possible. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- You require an account with a username and password to register online. To set one up or if you forgot yours, visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration night.
- Have a list of second and third program choices just in case you don’t get into your first choice.
- Consider other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available – just a short distance away!
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up to date.
- Or, register by phone, mail or in-person.
Leisure Online allows you to browse and register for programs at your convenience 24/7.
Register By Phone
Available for the first three days of seasonal registration:
- Sunday (1st night of registration) - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday (2nd day of registration) - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday (3rd day of registration) - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- To register after the first three days of registration and throughout the season, contact the Leisure Centres directly during regular hours of operation.
Visit A Facility
In-person registrations begin Monday at 6:30 a.m.* and throughout the season at the Leisure Centres: